Jude's Eye View

.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The fun in Mexico!

First of all this post is about my trip to Mexico. It was the best week ever. On the way down we had IN-N-OUT, saw Santa Monica played Volleyball on the beach and saw the HollyWood sign. On the way to the first Hotel we played ipod wars.When we made it to Mexico we got to work, some built houses, I built trusses and picked up trash it was fun but exhausting. I made so many best friends: Kendra, Emmalee, Kate, Kelly, Wyatt, Jed, Rylan, Rachel, Lyndee, Kenzie, Franky, Kayla, Nate, Mark, Laura, Kayla, kENZIE, Rachel, Leela, Joey, Allie, and MANY MANY more!

We shopped downtown, and went to the beach. I bought kate and Laura a gift. I got some sunglasses and a bracelet and me and Dad some necklaces. We had a theme for the week which was "DSB". It stands for "Dont Stop Believing"...we jammed that song! At camp we played knockout a lot. i did good. The highest I got was top 3! Even against teenagers!

On way home we had fun at Six Flags. It was a blast. We rode a bunch of rides and just had a blast! When the CO girls left I almost cried. I was sad.

It was a great year. The best trip I ever took.

3 comments:

  1. sounds awesome jude! glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great times man! I had a blast at 6 flags with you!! Next time we are soo riding the Gold Rusher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judo, great job man. I'm so proud of you for going to help others in need. It sounds like you had an blast and did a LOT of work. I'm proud of you. I love you. Mema

    ReplyDelete